รับสมัครตัวแทนประเทศไทยเข้าร่วมโครงการ Japan-East Asia Network of Exchange for Students and Youths
รับสมัครตัวแทน 1 ใน 10 จากประเทศไทย เข้าร่วมโครงการ Japan-East Asia Network of Exchange for Students and Youths
รับสมัครภายในวันที่ 5 กันยายน เท่านั้น ติดต่อ อ ธนพร email@example.com
เข้าร่วมเป็นนักศึกษาเเลกเปลี่ยน ณ เมืองโตเกียว ประเทศญี่ปุ่น ระหว่างวันที่ 7-14 พฤศจิกายน 2566
- Online Pre-Exchange Program
Date: October 30, 2023
Time: 2:00pm – 4:00pm (Thailand/UTC+7)
Program Type: Online Program with Zoom Contents: Program Orientation
*Detailed Information will be sent to participants later.
2. Inbound Program
Date: November 7, 2023 – November 14, 2023
Place: Tokyo and local city in Japan
The following expenses are covered by the program.
➢Round trip economy class international air ticket to/from Japan
Any costs for vaccinations and/or other medical documents are not covered by the program.
➢Overseas travel insurance
➢Accommodation, transportation and meals during the program in Japan ➢Admission fees for scheduled activities in Japan
*Participants shall pay their personal expenses, including passport, vaccination, travel cost between their home and the designated airport, accommodation and meals in their home country, and purchase of souvenirs / personal goods before or during the program. *No cash allowance is provided to any participants
(1) Lectures on Japanese politics, economy, society, history, culture, foreign policy, etc., related to the program theme or specific area.
(2) Site visits to educational and research institutions related to the program theme or specific area, cutting-edge technology, traditional industries, exhibitions, cultural heritage, and local governments, etc. Exchange events such as workshops and exchanges of opinions with persons related to the above site visits.
(3) Visits to various parts of Japan according to program theme and specific area, including homestays and hands-on events such as traditional arts and culture.
(4) Dissemination of information on what participants learned in the program and the attractions of Japan, during / after the program through reporting session (face-to-face events) and Social Networking Services (online).
*Most of the program will be conducted together with “JENESYS Lao PDR-Japan Tourism & OMOTENASHI Exchange
3. Qualifications for Participations
(1) The applicant must have nationality of Thailand. Those who have permanent resident status may be accepted.
(2) Those who have Japanese nationality are ineligible.
(3) Those who have participated in JENESYS program or other programs funded by the Japanese government are ineligible.
✓ JENESYS Inbound Program
✓ SSEAYP (Ship for Southeast Asian and Japanese Youth Program)
✓ JICA (Except the program hold in AMS countries and Timor-Leste)
✓ Japanese Government (Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT))
✓ Invitation Program of JF (Japan Foundation), JNTO (Japan National Tourism Organization) or AOTS*(HIDA**).
*Association for Overseas Technical Cooperation and Sustainable Partnerships
**The Overseas Human Resources and Industry Development Association (the previous name of AOTS)
(4) Applicants who have been to Japan are, in principle, not eligible.
(5) Applicants who have studied in Japan for a long term are not eligible.
(6) Those who are 18 – 25 years old as of the program date. (Supervisors: 40 or below)
(7) The applicant should be physically capable of keeping up with a busy program schedule requiring extensive walking each day.
(8) The following applicants are given priority (excluding the applicant falling under (2)(3)(4)(5)above).
– Those who have been involved in study, research or activities related to Japan or Japanese language/culture for over a year.
– Those who have been involved in business related to Japan or Japanese products/services for over a year.
(9) Applicants for the position of supervisor or group leader should have leadership abilities and be
cooperative and capable of instructing the participants properly to ensure the smooth operation
of the program (See Annex 1 for the roles of supervisors and group leaders).
(10) The applicant must follow the measures to for prevention of infectious disease in Japan.
*Please see the Annex3 “Letter of Understanding” for the details.
(11) Applicants must commit to sharing and disseminating their experiences of the program and
information on Japan through Social Network Services (SNS), etc.
(12) The applicant must have a sufficient internet condition to have access to the online preexchange program.
(13) Applicants needs to bring mobile phone and PC to Japan.